Skip to content
- Scheme area of project is 378.77 acres.
- 100 acre land had already been allotted to M/s Hero Cycle Limited on December, 2018 and the production has also been started from 13.04.2021.
- Development of basic infrastructure i.e. construction of Concrete Roads, Storm Water Drainage, Electrical RCC Trench, Sewerage Network, Effluent Collection System, Water Supply Distribution network completed on Mar, 2022. Whereas, the work related to source/storage of Water supply will be accomplished by 31.12.2022.
- For internal development project is being sponsored under TIE Scheme.
- For provision of un-interrupted power supply, 30 acres of land has been allotted to PSTCL for setting up of 400KVA Sub-station and the work for setting up of the same has also been started by PSTCL at site.
- All the mandatory approvals/clearances for project have been obtained.
- The 8.5 Km 4 lane 100’ wide road has been completed in a record period of 14 months.
- 57 acres and 4.38 acres allotted to Grasim Industries (Paint Division), a unit of Aditya Birla Group. Importantly, the Aditya Birla Group is to establish one of the first manufacturing units for its newly launched Paints Products from the Hi-Tech Valley. Further, industrial land chunk measuring 17 acres allotted to J K Papers Ltd, for setting up its unit for producing packaging material. In addition to this, 5.7 acre land allotted to M/s Linde India Ltd. and 2.20 acre land to M/s P.K.S. Engineering Pvt. Ltd