Skip to content
- Gram Panchayat Land of 94.45 acres of Village Kadiana Khurd has been procured by PSIEC for the setting up of new Industrial Park and Construction of approach road in the close vicinity to Hi Tech Valley, Ludhiana.
- CLU has been obtained.
- For sale of additional 4Kanal-9Marla land of Village Kadiana Kalan to PSIEC for construction of Approach Road, case is in progress in the office of Director, DRDP, Mohali.
- For sale of additional 27 Acre Gram Panchayat Land of Kadiana Khurd to PSIEC, DDPO forwarded the case to Divisional Deputy Director Patiala for getting necessary approval on 08-04-2022 for construction of Approach Road/ connectivity with Hi-Tech Valley. Now, the case is in progress in the office of Director, DRDP, Mohali for getting the necessary permission from the Hon’ble Minister.
- Single chunk of undeveloped land i.e. Plot No. 1 measuring 88Acre land already carved out in the Industrial Park at Kadiana Khurd. The plot was put up on E-Auction but no investor came forward. However, one of the investor shown interest for purchase of the 88 Acre undeveloped chunk of land including 27 Acre land of Village Kadiana Khurd(to be procured) for industrial purpose. After purchase of 27 Acre, the total plot area or scheme area will become 115 Acre (except approach road) and the same will be put up on E-Auction.
- One of the investor shown demand of 2.5 cusec water for industrial/domestic purposes in the said area. Accordingly, necessary permission has been obtained from Department of Water Resources on Feb 02, 2022.
- The rate for the aforesaid undeveloped chunk of land fixed as Rs. 1.41 Crore/Acre. (After 10% Rebate for industrial plots having area more than 10 Acres as per Policy)