Estate Management System (EMS) is a web based system developed by PSIEC which provides all post-allotment services online for Industrial. Through EMS allottees can apply various post allotment services online, check status of dues and make payment along with services of water/sewerage E-payment of Bill. Allottees can also manage all their PSIEC plots from one screen. Moreover, PSIEC can issue different types of communications to the allottee through EMS. All allottees have to follow the following procedure to avail any kind of post allotment service w.e.f. 01.07.2021:
- Step 1: Allottee have to Register on EMS and upload allotment/transfer letter.
- Step 2: After verification by department allottee will get a message for successful registration and then he will be able to login into EMS using his Email ID as login ID and password set by him at the time of registration.
- Step 3: Now allottee can apply for any kind of post allotment service through EMS using help manual.
- Step 4: After applying on EMS for any service, allottee also have to submit original physical documents at diary section of PSIEC, Chandigarh.
Following are the various online services that can be availed through EMS:
I. The Punjab Transparency and Accountability in Delivery of Public Service Act, 2018
- A) Transfer of Plots/PTS/NOC through
- a. Original Allottee
- b. Partnership Firm
- c. Public Ltd. /Pvt. Ltd.
- B) Transfer of Plots through family
- C) Transfer of Plots through GPA/SPA/Will/Death case
- D) Permission to Mortgage
- E) Registration of Lease Deed/Conveyance Deed
- F) Issuance of No Due Certificate
- G) Conversion from Lease to Freehold
- H) Extension in Time Period for Possession of Plot
- I) Issuance of duplicate title documents
- J) Water & Sewerage Connection
- K) Completion cum occupancy Certificate
II. Miscellaneous Services
- A) Change in Name, Style Constitution
- B) Bifurcation/Fragmentation of Plot
- C) Clubbing/De-clubbing of Plots
- D) Condonation of delay in receipt of 60% payment
- E) Extension in Time period for commencement of production
- F) Issuance of Possession of Industrial Plot
- G) Cancellation/Surrender of Plots (Industrial / Residential)